|View printer-friendly version|
Aramark Serves Up Reimagined Hometown Favorites for the 2019-20 NFL Season
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190820005117/en/
“Each off-season, our culinarians focus on quality, health, convenience and personalization when developing the menus for the upcoming season. These new recipes and innovative concepts offer something for everyone and will further enhance the game day dining experience for fans,” said
Inspired by the iconic streets of
- 4th Street Skewer (
U.S. Bank Stadium) – Deep fried pork belly skewer with mashed potatoes, chipotle pepper, cheddar cheese and bacon.
- East 14th Tri Tip Sandwich (
RingCentral Coliseum) – Tri tip beef with peppers, onions and cheeses sauce, on a torpedo roll.
- Elm Street Schnitzel Sliders (
Paul Brown Stadium) – Pork loin with hot slaw and spicy brown apple mustard, on a pretzel bun.
- Federal Blvd Burger (
Broncos Stadiumat Mile High) – Seasoned Angus burger with pepper jack cheese and peach green chile chutney, on a brioche bun.
- Feeling Dangerous Burger (
FirstEnergy Stadium) – Michael Symon’s fresh B-Spot beef burger with pulled pork, baker’s BBQ sauce, spicy coleslaw, pepper jack cheese and habanero sauce.
- HTX Brisket Melt (
NRG Stadium) – Grilled cheese brisket sandwich served with a house-made peach BBQ sauce and spicy pork rinds.
- Lake Shore Drive Hoagie (Soldier Field) – Sliced gyro meat, corned beef and Italian beef with tzatziki sauce,
Chicago-style giardiniera relish and tomato, on a sesame hoagie roll. Pratt Street Hoagie( M&T Bank Stadium) – Pit beef with house-made crab dip, horseradish cheddar cheese and pickled red onion, on a hoagie bun.
- Smallman Street Renegade (
Heinz Field) – Fried eggplant medallion with shaved hot sausage, roasted banana peppers, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, on a brioche bun.
- South Street Chilly Philly (Lincoln Financial Field) – Porcini crusted shaved ribeye steak with
Cooper Sharpcheese, caramelized onion jam and long hot pepper relish, on a Philly roll.
- Stateline BBQ Stack (
Arrowhead Stadium) – Slow smoked brisket, pulled pork and roasted turkey with BBQ sauce, BBQ baked beans and celery seed slaw, on a cheesy corn bun.
BURGERS, TOTS AND MORE
- BBQ Brisket Waffle Sandwich (
Arrowhead Stadium) – Chopped brisket, provolone, bacon jalapeno jam and sweet potato crisp, on a sweet potato waffle.
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak Panzarotti (Lincoln Financial Field) – Tarantini Panzarotti deep fried dough pocket, stuffed with chicken steak,
Cooper Sharpcheese, Buffalosauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Filet Bowl (
Heinz Field) – Seasoned sirloin, rice, corn, black beans, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, pico de gallo, shredded cheddar, queso fresco, black olives, jalapenos, cilantro sour cream and scallions.
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Burger (
M&T Bank Stadium) – Hoffman Farmsburger, Buffalo chicken dip, Frank's RedHot hot sauce, ranch dressing and American cheese.
- Jalapeno Pork Belly BLT (
Broncos Stadiumat Mile High) – Sliced jalapeno pork belly, fresh lettuce, sliced tomato and garlic truffle aioli, on a ciabatta bun.
- Pear, Turkey Bacon Flat Bread (
Paul Brown Stadium) – Cauliflower flat bread topped with goat cheese, turkey bacon and diced pears. Finished with fresh arugula and a balsamic glaze drizzle.
- Short Rib Poutine (
Paul Brown Stadium) – Tater tots with slow roasted short rib, brown gravy, white cheddar cheese curds and green onions.
- Tenders, Love and Chicken (
Broncos Stadiumat Mile High, Soldier Field)– Premium chicken tenders and sandwiches.
- TLC Signature Chicken Sandwich – Country-style fried chicken cutlet, thick-cut apple smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, Roma tomatoes, leaf lettuce, house pickle and herb remoulade, on a butter toasted sesame seed potato bun.
- Waffle Burger (
Arrowhead Stadium) – Fresh burger patty with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and sliced red onion, on a classic buttermilk waffle.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
As part of Aramark’s ongoing commitment to expand menu selections and provide the choices that meet individual lifestyle and dietary preferences,
- Out of Town Burger (
Arrowhead Stadium) –Beyond Burger, arugula, tomato and red onion.
- Black Bean Spring Wrap(
Paul Brown Stadium) – Cilantro black bean spread on a jalapeno cheddar wrap topped with a fresh cucumber salsa and chopped Romaine lettuce.
- Cauliflower Wings(
Arrowhead Stadium) – Deep fried cauliflower with hot sauce, served on a bed of seasoned curly fries.
- Falafel Bowl(
FirstEnergy Stadium) – Served with Romaine lettuce, shaved onion, hummus and optional tzatziki sauce.
- Michael Symon’s Thin Lizzy(
FirstEnergy Stadium) – B-Spot Thin Lizzy, made with Impossible Burger plant based patty, cheddar cheese, griddled onion, mayo and pickles.
- Quinoa Tacos(
Heinz Field) – Tri color quinoa topped with tomato, spiced garbanzo beans, queso fresco, black olives and cilantro cream.
- Vegan Burger (Soldier Field) – LightLife plant based burger, shaved lettuce, tomato and onion, on a brioche bun.
- Vegan Chickpea “Tuna” Salad(
U.S. Bank Stadium) – Chickpeas, stone ground mustard, lemon zest, tahini, chopped dill pickle, finely chopped celery and chopped red onion, served on pita rounds, salad or bread. Optional to add tomato, lettuce, avocado slices, or onion.
- Vegan Po’ Boy (Lincoln Financial Field) – Crispy marinated tofu, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, spicy pickles and creole Vegenaise, on a vegan baguette.
- Vegetarian Street Tacos (
Broncos Stadiumat Mile High) – Chipotle roasted cauliflower and ranchero black beans, pico de gallo and shredded lettuce, in three flour tortillas.
CELEBRITY CHEF PARTNERSHIPS
- Chris Shepherd’s Bacon Sausage Dog (
NRG Stadium) – with Pimento cheese on a pretzel bun.
- Frank Bonanno Concepts’ French 75 French Dip Sandwich (
Broncos Stadiumat Mile High) – Shaved prime rib, on a fresh hoagie roll, served with 48 hour au jus.
- Jonathon Sawyer’s Nashville Style Hot Chicken Sandwich (
FirstEnergy Stadium)– Topped with pimento cheese and pickles.
- Killen’s BBQ Frito Pie (
NRG Stadium) – Killen’s smoked brisket chili served on Fritos and topped with cheddar cheese.
- Michael Symon’s Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger(
FirstEnergy Stadium) – B-Spot beef burger topped “OBJ” (onion bacon jam).
- Rocco Whalen’s Tremonster Potato Skins (
FirstEnergy Stadium) – Filled with ribeye steak, cheese sauce, chives and sour cream.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) self-checkout scanners allow fans to quickly and easily complete their transactions.
- Self-ordering kiosks allow fans to fully customize and pay for their order using touch screen technology.
- Walk Thru Bru is an express, self-service, grab-and-go beer market providing football fans a faster transaction time.
**Photos of Aramark’s new