|View printer-friendly version|
Aramark’s Arrowhead Stadium Chef Shares Her Favorite Game Day Tips and Recipes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005109/en/
When it comes to preparing a menu for the biggest football game of the year, Aramark, which partners with the AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs and nine other
While at-home watch parties will be smaller than usual this year, Aramark’s culinary teams from
“What better way to enjoy the big game than with a menu featuring original tastes and flavors from your favorite football stadium?” said Aramark Senior Executive Chef
RECREATE THE TASTES OF ARROWHEAD STADIUM
- Arrowhead BBQ Stak: Waffle fries topped with pepper jack cheese sauce, slow-smoked beef brisket, charred corn & sweet potato poblano relish, and roasted apple crunch.
- Arrowhead Short Rib Melt: Braised short rib with caramelized onions and three types of cheese, sandwiched between Texas Toast.
COOK ALONG WITH A CHEF
PUT A TWIST ON GAME DAY CLASSICS
Take the game day spread in a new and unique direction with twists on classic stadium recipes. The following recipes are packed with flavor and are a great compliment to a traditional menu.
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger with BBQ Onions
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Twists
- Veggie Nachos
PLAY IT SAFE AND AVOID THE YELLOW FLAG
Safety is an important ingredient on any game day menu. Follow these tips to stay safe in the kitchen:
- Wash your hands – Always wash your hands BEFORE starting to prepare food and in between tasks.
- Plan ahead – Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator for the recommended amount of time (for every 5 pounds (2kg 270g) of large frozen food, allow 24 hours of refrigerator thawing time).
- Cook to temperature – Cook raw meat products to the minimum internal temperatures as stated on the product packaging, by inserting a thermometer at several spots.
- Store and reheat safely – Leftovers must be cooled to below 70°F (21°C) within 2 hours, and then to 41°F (5°C) or below within 4 hours.
For more game day tips and recipes, visit www.aramark.com/gameday and www.fyp365.com.
Aramark provides 13 teams of the
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005109/en/