|View printer-friendly version|
FacilityFit™ works through mobile devices, traditional work stations or call center environments that link facility associates to the system. The platform can be customized for activities including:
- Asset and Work Order Management – where it enables users to schedule maintenance for assets such as boilers, chillers, generators, lighting and other equipment critical to facility operation. This function tracks repair history as well as equipment use and age data to assist with replacement planning. It also enables quick response to address repair needs for structural issues like water leaks or unsafe flooring.
- Space Care Management – where it incorporates variables such as cleanable square feet and inpatient and outpatient volume to create cleaning tasks; and uses the data to develop accurate and equitable staffing models. It also deploys associates for specialized cleaning and maintenance and tracks task completion status and history.
- Bed Management – where it tracks patient discharge, provides automated requests to deploy associates for room cleaning and provides notification when a room is ready for re-occupancy.
- Central Transportation – where it helps schedule patient transport, dispatch transport associates and tracks timelines. This function also coordinates the transport of lab specimens and medical supplies to patient units.
- Inspections/Quality Control – where its capabilities include all facility related quality inspection categories. It randomly selects areas in the building for spot inspection, deploys inspection associates and tracks data for regulatory requirements.
- Personnel Management – where it tracks associate training requirements and completion status, inventories career management activities, tracks individual associate recognition history and enables users to create work schedules.
Across all of these functions, FacilityFit™ generates reports that offer hospitals and healthcare facilities a real-time operating dashboard to evaluate metrics such as: work completion rates, throughput efficiency, cleaning efficiency, response times, labor utilization, safety performance, work history and financial efficiency.
"FacilityFit™ is integrates multiple platforms into one user friendly system that is designed and powered by our experts working in hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities around the world," Crawford said. "It is also available to self-managed organizations that are not
FacilityFit™ operates in a highly secure environment and is supported by dedicated
Two versions of the technology are available: FacilityFit™ and FacilityFit Pro™. Hospitals and health systems that are not
A version called FacilityFit Pro™ is an extended suite of products and features that is available as a component of
"FacilityFit™ is essentially a 'nerve center' that provides the technical infrastructure and data to increase the transparency, productivity and control of hospital facility service," Crawford added. "The system is a powerful tool that can drive patient satisfaction outcomes, pinpoint capital planning needs and help standardize facility service delivery by comparing performance at different locations."
To learn more about FacilityFit™, please visit www.facilityfit.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-hospital-facility-service-technology-from-aramark-aims-to-improve-patient-experience-300304238.html