|View printer-friendly version|
New taco trios arrive at arenas for National Taco Day,
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171003005260/en/
To kick off arena season,
During the regular season,
“Every year, our culinary team does a great job of developing innovative
offerings and incorporating food trends into our arena menus,” said
TWISTED TACO TRIOS
- BBQ Pork Flauta (Pepsi Center): BBQ pulled pork rolled in a flour tortilla and fried, topped with red onion and a pickle. Served with classic coleslaw and a side of home-style ranch for dipping.
- Colorado Cheesesteak Flauta (Pepsi Center): Beef barbacoa with green chiles, poblano peppers, caramelized onions and pepper jack cheese, rolled in a flour tortilla and fried. Served with a side of chili con queso.
- Pork Belly Tacos (
Capital One Arena): Pork belly with avocado crema and Sriracha sauce, in a flour tortilla.
- Pulled Pork Nopales Tacos (SAP Center): Pulled pork with spicy nopales (prickly pear) salsa and cotija cheese, in a flour tortilla.
- Smoked Brisket Taco (
Wells Fargo Center): House smoked brisket with dark cherry bourbon BBQ sauce, Napa slaw and pickle dust, in a flour tortilla.
- Smoke’s™ Soft Chicken Taco (Canadian Tire Centre): Grilled chicken with lettuce, signature Burritorie sauce, pico de gallo and cheese, in a soft flour tortilla.
- Tejas Taco (AT&T Center): House smoked brisket with BBQ relish, queso fresco, jalapeno crema and pickled onion, in a fresh corn tortilla.
ALSO NEW ON THE MENU
Apple Crumble Pizza(Canadian Tire Centre): Caramelized apples, brown sugar streusel, salted caramel sauce and icing drizzle.
- Butter Chicken Poutine (Canadian Tire Centre): Grilled chicken with butter chicken sauce, green onions and cheese curd’s over Smoke’s Poutinerie’s signature fresh, hand-cut fries.
- Mission Dog (SAP Center): Grilled hot dog topped with chipotle mac and cheese, chopped brisket, sour cream and pico de gallo.
- Shredded Potato Waffle (AT&T Center):Shredded
potato, crisped in a waffle iron and served with choice of toppings:
- Loaded: Bacon, sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Double Pig: Pulled pork, bacon, shredded cheese, fried onions and BBQ sauce.
- Brisket: Chopped brisket, shredded cheese and sour cream.
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich (Canadian Tire Centre): Twelve hour house smoked brisket with Coca-Cola barbeque sauce, cheddar and onion straws, jalapeno, on a ciabatta bun. Served with fresh cut fries.
BETTER FOR YOU OPTIONS
- Lemon Vinaigrette Quinoa Salad (Pepsi Center): Fresh, organic quinoa with a lemon vinaigrette with a touch of Italian seasoning. Mixed with fresh cucumber, red onion and feta cheese.
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad (Pepsi Center): Fresh, organic quinoa, arugula and garden vegetables with feta cheese. Complete with a garlic infused Italian balsamic vinaigrette.
- Vegetarian Poke Bowl (
Wells Fargo Center): Brown rice, smoked tofu, edamame, cucumber, avocado, mizuna, togarashi, furikake, scallion with ponzu dressing.
LAUNCH TEST KITCHEN
The innovative, flexible dining concession stand, designed to showcase a
rotating selection of local chefs and restaurateurs, is introducing new
chef partners and menus at
Jill Vedaa, Salt+ ( Quicken Loans Arena): Assorted sandwiches and small bites. Alex McCoy, Lucky Buns ( Capital One Arena): Burgers, chicken sandwiches and fries inspired by the chef’s world travels.
- Box Frites (
Capital One Arena): Danny Meyer’s Belgian-style frites stand with a menu of delicious and fun game-day indulgences.
- Pho the Win (Pepsi Center): Gluten free noodle bowls.
- Argentinean Chipotle Beef Bowl: Smoked beef served over a bed of rice noodles and topped with jicama slaw and South American Chimichurri, in a hearty chipotle beef broth.
- Vegan Caribbean Vegetable Bowl: Aromatic Caribbean broth
made from vegetable stock and flavored with a bouquet garni of
habanero pepper, fresh garlic and
Caribbeanjerk spice, served with a bed of squash zucchini spirals, cooked sweet potato dice, topped with carrot slaw and mango mojo sauce.
- Chili Lime Chicken Bowl: Diced chicken served over a bed of rice noodles, topped with fried tortilla strips, sliced avocado and fresh pico de gallo.
- Spice Wokery (
Wells Fargo Center): Build your own fried rice bowls, with ingredients including free range chicken, gulf shrimp or smoked tofu, and a variety of fresh vegetables.
In addition to these new menu items and concepts,
To download images of Aramark’s new arenas menu, please click here.